Land For Sale
Mobile, Alabama Red Hill Tract
Near Mt Vernon – 142.52 Acres +,-
- Tract has access by locked gate that is used by several large land owners.
- Tract lies southwest of Mt. Vernon, west of U.S. highway 43 and Movico south of Kelly Road.
- Tract has a 9 year old longleaf pine plantation (119.08 acres) that is well stocked with an estimated 90% survival rate. Original planting density 575 TPA.
- Great, timber or get away tract. Hunting leases on adjacent land might be negotiated but not warranted.
- Tract is bisected by Spring Branch Creek which is shown on the aerial photograph. A generous SMZ (Streamside management Zone of 23.44 +- acres) was left after timber cut 10-11 years ago.
- CALL 251-408-1467 or 251-406-9485
Travis Timberlands will be glad to show the property to you.
Contact us so we can make sure that you get to see what you need to see.
Offered by: Edward F. Travis Company, Inc. DBA Travis Timberlands
Contact: Ed Travis, RF, ACF, Broker Tel:  633-8885 Tel:  408-1467