Land For Sale
Near Dwight, Alabama
54 +- Acres
- Tract has merchantable timber. Timber volumes available.
- 4,200 +- feet of highway frontage on U.S. Highway 45
- 3,200 +- feet of frontage along an abandoned rail road right of way on west side of property
- Great tract for county residential/ mini farm and lake sites may be possible
Directions to Property:
- From Citronelle, Alabama travel north 3 +- miles on U.S. highway 45 to the Mobile-Washington line
- Continue north about ¾ mile to the Carson Dickenson Road on the right
- Property is across the highway running a short distance north
- And a considerable distance south along the Highway 45 right of way
- Two large Travis Timberlands signs are located on the property line to indicate the tract location.
- You can inspect the property at your own risk. U.S. highway 45 is a busy highway so care and caution should be the word.
- A locked gate on a woods road off highway 45 can be used to access the property. A Travis Timberlands lock will be placed on the gate. Call us for the combination.
- See the maps and property exhibits that are included for more details.
- Travis Timberlands,, would also be glad to show the tract to you!
- No minerals will be conveyed by the seller in this sale
- Buyers should obtain their own survey
- Sale price is not based on nor dependent on acreage
- Offers will not be accepted based on a per acre price
- This tract has access from U.S 45 through a locked gate on its northern end
- Access is also available along the abandoned rail road right of way along its west side
- Access for logging or permanent use along the elevated wide right of way of the highway
would have to be approved by ALDOT
Edward F. Travis Company, Inc.
DBA Travis Timberlands
Ed Travis, RF, ACF, Broker
Tel:  633-8885
Tel:  408-1467
Tyler Travis, RF, Agent
Te;:  406-9485