Land For Sale
20 Acres +/-
Near Grand Bay, Alabama
H. Johnson Tract
- 20.00 +- acres slightly west of Grand Bay south of U.S. Highway 90 and Saeger Road, south of Oak Street on Woodlands Street in fast growing southwest Mobile County, Alabama
- This Tract is a perfect for a private home site and possible division. Paved road access. 660’ X 1,320’
- Located Close to I-10 and the Mississippi Coast Casinos
- The tract is level and wooded with 660 +- feet of road frontage on Woodlands Street with a depth of 1,320 +- feet
- Tract has natural pine, hardwood and planted pine that can be thinned to produce investment revenue while leaving live oaks and aesthetic trees
- Timber volume information available from cruise
Directions to Property:
- From Mobile drive west of I-10 to the Grand Bay Exit. Then drive south on the Grand Bay- Wilmer Road to U.S. Highway 90 then turn right and go west to Saeger Road and follow signs south on Oak Street to Woodlands Road and turn left to the property on the right.
- Travis Timberlands signs will guide you from U.S. Highway 90 and Saeger Road.
- This is a wooded tract with no internal woods roads. Inspect at your own risk!
Edward F. Travis Company, Inc.
DBA Travis Timberlands
Ed Travis, RF, ACF, Broker
Tel:  633-8885
Tel:  408-1467
Tyler Travis, RF, Agent
Te;:  406-9485
Click Image to Open and
Print Property Listing PDFClick Image to Open and
Print Property Listing PDF
Land for Sale: 20 Acre +/-
Grand Bay – Property Listing Notes:
- Tract will not be sold on a per acre basis but at the stated price shown above. The tract size could be more or less than 20 acres. If a Survey determines the acres to be more or less the sales price will remain the same.
- The buyer should satisfy themselves as to utilities and infrastructure availability to meet their intended use of the property prior to making an offer to purchase.
Travis Timberlands will be glad to show the property to you.
Contact us so we can make sure that you get to see what you need to see.