Travis Timberlands and Edward F. Travis Company, Inc., is a multi-disciplinary real estate brokerage and land sales consulting practice, experienced, educated and licensed to perform land sales, purchases, forestry consulting and real estate appraisals as licensed and registered foresters.
Land for Sale – Travis Timberlands
Wilmer, Mobile, AL
Acreage: 72 Acres Location: Near Wilmer, Mobile County, Mobile Alabama Price: $468,000
- Great location in northwest Mobile County near Wilmer, north of Tanner- Williams
- 1,350 +- feet of road frontage on Wilmer-Grand Bay Road
- Tract is well suited for an executive retreat, equestrian center or county residential development.
- Great tract for small game, deer and dove fields.
- See Special Considerations…
Dees Corner Mobile, AL
Acreage: 8.43 Acres Location: Valuable Commercial Land at Historic Dees Corner Union Church Southwest Mobile County, Alabama Price: $1,195,000
This property has 868.40 feet of frontage on Dawes Road including the curve, and 504.19 feet of frontage on the east side of Grand Bay Wilmer Road. County water, power, and telephone service are available. Sewer service is by septic tank. This is an excellent property, located in the growing Southwest Mobile County community area. NO minerals will be conveyed in the sale.
Washington County, AL
Acreage: 54 +- Acres> Location: Hwy 45 Price: $185,000
The tract has merchantable timber. Timber volumes are available. The general property dimensions are 4,200 +- feet of highway frontage on U.S. Highway 45, and 3,200 +- feet of frontage along an abandoned rail road right of way on west side of property. this is a great tract for county residential, or a mini farm. Lakeside sites may be possible.
- 42.5 +-surveyed acres, located on Dixon Road South lying west of Alabama highway 225 in fast growing Baldwin County, Alabama. This Tract is a perfect for a private home site and possible division. Paved road access, located North of Spanish Fort and I-10, and close to Mobile-Tensaw Delta boat launches. West of Bay Minette, south of Stockton and I-65
Grand Bay Mobile, AL
Acreage: 20 Acres +/- Location: Near Grand Bay, Alabama Price: $100,000
20.00 +- acres slightly west of Grand Bay south of U.S. Highway 90 and Saeger Road, south of Oak Street on Woodlands Street in fast growing southwest Mobile County, Alabama This Tract is a perfect for a private home site and possible division. There is paved road access. 660’ X 1,320’, located close to I-10 and the Mississippi Coast Casinos